|“||Text of the quote||”|
— who said it
Short Summary[edit | edit source]
The dangerous levels of drunk-driving related accidents involving teens prompts the Jump Street squad to probe a photographer conducting a fake identification scam to purchase alcohol beverages. While investigating, they ironically learned that Fuller is booked for drunk driving.
Full Summary[edit | edit source]
Cast[edit | edit source]
Main Cast[edit | edit source]
- Johnny Depp as Tom Hanson
- Holly Robinson Peete as Judy Hoffs
- Peter DeLuise as Doug Penhall
- Dustin Nguyen as Harry Truman (H.T.) Ioki
- Steven Williams as Captain Adam Fuller
Guest Stars[edit | edit source]
- Pauly Shore as Kenny Ryan
- Jason Priestley as Brian Krompasick
Co-Starring[edit | edit source]
Featuring[edit | edit source]
Uncredited[edit | edit source]
Persons of Interest Notes[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Relationship to the Case:
- Known Associates:
- Rapport with Jump Street Officers:
- JS Officer Name hyperlink: Description of relationship/interaction
Summary of role in this episode.
Music[edit | edit source]
|"Song 1"||Artist 1||
|"Song 2"||Artist 2||
|"Song 3"||Artist 3||
|"Song 4"||Artist 4||
Notes and Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Jason Priestley previously appeared as Tober in the Season 1 finale Mean Streets and Pastel Houses.
- Debut of actor and comedian Pauly Shore in this episode.
- The house party footage (which is seen at the beginning of the episode) is taken from the 1984 film Sixteen Candles.
- Blu Mankuma previously appeared as Breeze in the two-part pilot episode of 21 Jump Street (episode)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Quotes[edit | edit source]