|“||Text of the quote||”|
— who said it
Short Summary[edit | edit source]
Hanson and Booker's attempted takedown of a drug dealer is disrupted by a vigilante watch group known as the Street Rangers. When the vigilante leader is killed on the next night, Hanson and the dealer are taken hostage by the leader's brother whom they think took his brother. This prompted a rescue from Booker, Hoffs, Ioki and Fuller to save the day.
Full Summary[edit | edit source]
Cast[edit | edit source]
Main Cast[edit | edit source]
- [Actor] as [Character]
Guest Stars[edit | edit source]
Co-Starring[edit | edit source]
Featuring[edit | edit source]
Uncredited[edit | edit source]
- Malcolm Stewart as Prosecutor
Persons of Interest Notes[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Relationship to the Case:
- Known Associates:
- Rapport with Jump Street Officers:
- JS Officer Name hyperlink: Description of relationship/interaction
Summary of role in this episode.
Music[edit | edit source]
|"Song 1"||Artist 1||
|"Song 2"||Artist 2||
|"Song 3"||Artist 3||
|"Song 4"||Artist 4||
Notes and Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The beginning of the episode which features the city bus bound for 'Hastings' would later be part of the opening credits for Season 3 episode Hell Week.
- This episode title is a song reference to the funk group War from the 1971 album All Day Music.
- The working title for this episode was originally going to be called 'Date with an Angel'
- Although credited, Peter DeLuise only makes a brief appearance and Sal Jenco does not appear in this episode.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Quotes[edit | edit source]