|“||Text of the quote||”|
— who said it
Short Summary[edit | edit source]
Hanson and Hoffs are sent undercover as high school students to help a new principal and a recently intergrated student body to stop a divided race rivalry between black and white students. Meanwhile, Penhall tries his hand at doing stand-up comedy.
Full Summary[edit | edit source]
Cast[edit | edit source]
Main Cast[edit | edit source]
- Johnny Deep as Tom Hanson
- Holly Robinson Peete as Judy Hoffs
- Peter DeLuise as Doug Penhall
- Dustin Nguyen as Harry Truman (H.T.) Ioki
- Steven Williams as Captain Adam Fuller
Guest Stars[edit | edit source]
Co-Starring[edit | edit source]
Featuring[edit | edit source]
Uncredited[edit | edit source]
Persons of Interest Notes[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Relationship to the Case:
- Known Associates:
- Rapport with Jump Street Officers:
- JS Officer Name hyperlink: Description of relationship/interaction
Summary of role in this episode.
Music[edit | edit source]
|"Song 1"||Artist 1||
|"Song 2"||Artist 2||
|"Song 3"||Artist 3||
|"Song 4"||Artist 4||
Notes and Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The closing credits uses an audio clip from Martin Luther King Jr's "I Have a Dream" Speech instead of the instrumental closing theme song.
- First out of two episode in which several minor characters uses the racial epithet.
- The scene where Hanson searches the shooter in the boiler room would later become part of the opening credit for Season 3 episode Hell Week.
- First episode that deals with racism.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Quotes[edit | edit source]