|“||Text of the quote||”|
— who said it
While investigating drug dealers at a high school, Hanson and Penhall discover a girl who is being sexually abused by her father, who is a well known high-ranking police officer on their force. While investigating, they uncovered a drug ring operation inside the school. Hanson is offered $1,700 by a girl to kill her father who is also a cop.
Hanson and Penhall are posing as the McQuaid Brothers at a tough school in order to find members of a school drug ring. After a fight in the yard, Tommy McQuaid is approached by a shy girl who asks her to kill her father. Hanson is unsure what to do. The situation becomes more complicated when he learns her father is a police captain in charge of administration.
Hanson approach’s the girl, Diane Nelson, and attempts to work with her in trying to get her to file charges against her father for sexual assault. She refuses to comply which leaves Hanson and Capt. Fuller having to arrest her on a charge of solicitation of a murder rap to get her out of the house and to safety.
When Hanson is sent to make the arrest, both Diane and Clarence Nelson, her father resists which resulted in Officer Hanson shooting Clarence. After a internal affairs investigation, Capt. Fuller informs Hanson that the DA will not prosecute due to extenuating circumstances.
- Johnny Depp as Officer Tom Hanson
- Peter DeLuise as Officer Doug Penhall
- Steven Williams as Capt. Adam Fuller
- Holly Robinson as Officer Judy Hoffs
- Dustin Nguyen as Officer Harry Truman. Ioki
- Sal Jenco as Sal Banducci
- Sherilyn Fenn as Diane Nelson
- Tom O'Rourke as Capt. Clarence Nelson
- Don Davis as Principal Harris
Persons of Interest Notes
- Relationship to the Case:
- Known Associates:
- Rapport with Jump Street Officers:
- JS Officer Name hyperlink: Description of relationship/interaction
Summary of role in this episode.
|"Song 1"||Artist 1||
|"Song 2"||Artist 2||
|"Song 3"||Artist 3||
|"Song 4"||Artist 4||
Notes and Trivia
- This is the first episode to feature Sal Jenco's recurring character Sal 'The Blowfish' Banducci.
- Jenco previously appeared as Vinnie in America, What a Town.
- When this episode aired, Johnny Depp was dating Sherilyn Fenn at the time until 1988.
- Also, this is the first time that Hanson and Penhall would go undercover as the McQuaid Brothers.
"Were the McQuaid Brothers. Ha!" - Hanson and Penhall posing as the aforementioned brothers.